Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) is a national organization assembling and representing business community, entrepreneurs, employers and business associations in Vietnam (collectively referred to as business community) for the purpose of developing, protecting and supporting the business community, contributing to the country’s socio-economic development and promoting economic, trade and scientific – technological cooperation with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit as prescribed by law.
1. Studying opinions of businesses to reflect, recommend and advise the State on issues related to laws and socio-economic policies in order to improve the business environment;
2. Participate in the formulation and implementation of strategies for socio-economic development and international economic integration;
3. Organizing forums and dialogues between businesses and State agencies, labor representatives, and other relevant organizations at home and abroad to exchange information on issues related to businesses and business environment;
4. Protecting legal and legitimate interests of businesses in domestic and international business relations;
5. Propagating and mobilizing businesses to strictly comply with the law, raise their corporate social responsibility, ethics and business culture, and protect the environment;
6. Gathering and associating with business associations in Vietnam, cooperating with Chambers of Commerce and Industry and other relevant organizations abroad;
7. Building, promoting and improving the prestige of Vietnamese businesses, entrepreneurs, goods and services; promoting business development support services; assisting businesses in developing their business and investment relations at home and abroad such as: matchmaking and referral, providing information, guidance and advice to businesses, organizing studies, market surveys, seminars, conferences, fairs, exhibitions, advertising and other promotional activities;
8. Organizing training in appropriate forms to develop human resources for businesses, helping entrepreneurs improve their knowledge, management and business capabilities;
9. Assisting in registering and protecting intellectual property rights and technology transfer in Vietnam and abroad;
10. Issuing certificates of origin for Vietnam’s exported goods and certifying other necessary business documents; confirming events of force majeure;
11. Assisting domestic and foreign businesses in resolving disagreements and disputes through negotiation, conciliation or arbitration; allocating general average losses as requested.
Investor & Business Council In Hochiminh City (HBC) is an affiliated organization of VCCI (Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry), bringing together businesses and investors having capacity and prestige all over the country. Founded in 2014, the Council has gathered more than 520 businesses and investors so far, gradually asserting its role and position in investment and business activities, making a positive contribution to the cause of socio-economic development of the country.
HBC was established with the mission of implementing trade and investment promotion programs in accordance with VCCI’s operational guidelines as directed by the Government and the State. HBC is a bridge and gathering spot for reputable and competent businesses, entrepreneurs and investors at home and abroad to connect the trade and investment programs for the optimal effectiveness, constantly expand markets, partnership and customer base to improve their sales and profits. Particularly, it opens up opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors to dominate extremely profitable projects.
In addition, the Investor & Business Council in HCM City is involved in the relation and connection for global trade promotion.
Currently, the Investor & Business Council in HCM City is investing in many fields such as trade, import and export, medical equipment, real estates, minerals, energy, trade and education …